Programme and Project Management
Examples of things we can support you in are:
- Creating powerful and persuasive business cases that allow senior stakeholders to make effective decisions.
- Structuring your project so goals, roles and responsibilities are clear, and risks are identified and managed.
- Creating detailed project and programme plans that clearly identify the critical path, key dependencies, milestones and realistic timelines.
- Benefits realisation, planning and management ensuring projects and programme deliver on their promises.
- Resource management that gets the most from the team and maximises overall performance.
- Project and programme rescue ‚Äì restructuring, refocusing, and ensuring delivery.
- Developing transferable skills with your in-house teams so that we leave your business with the knowledge skills and habits to continue.
How we do this:
We work as an integral part of your team to help you achieve the type and level of programme or project change you want to see. We provide a project solution that is explicitly tailored to suit your business culture and delivers upon your specific requirements. We concentrate on solving, not just diagnosing your problems. We help deliver the improvements and change needed; we don’t just consult on the approach.
Our approach will reduce resistance to change, increase participation in the change process and build a capability within the organisation for continued improvement activity well beyond the current change programme. We can guide you through any improvement project and change that your organisation needs joining you at any stage in your journey, from planning and preparing to helping you undertake it and embedding a culture of continuous improvement.
Typical stages of project and programme management consultancy:
- Planning ‚Äì gaining clarity and focus.
- Preparing ‚Äì getting read.
- Implementation ‚Äì making it happen.
- Making it stick ‚Äì maintaining momentum.
For more information on our programme and project management approach please contact us here.