Process Review and Optimisation
Getting people to do the right things in the right way at the right time, in the most effective and legally compliant manner. Process review and optimisation provides the chance to review the way you work, and make improvements to your processes to make sure your teams are:
- more efficient.
- more effective.
- better at avoiding wasted effort.
- focused on valuable work activities.
How we do this:
- Identify the opportunity for process improvement or redesign.
- Documenting current and future process requirements.
- Identifying strengths, weaknesses and opportunities in each area.
- Develop the associated business case for the project.
- Define and document the business drivers and goals.
Our project and change management expertise is then wrapped around the process improvements ensuring a structured approach that engages your people to deliver the desired objectives, on time and within budget. It’s an essential part of a change project – identifying what you want to achieve, agreeing what needs to be done, how, when and by whom to achieve it, then reviewing and improving your work processes to ensure that happens. The end result is the right thing done by the right people in the right way, at the right time.
Typical stages of process review and redesign:
Typical areas of focus
|Understand how we do things now||
|Identify where we need to make changes||
|Improve / redesign processes||
|Implement & embed new processes||
|Evaluate and continue development||
For more information on our Process Review & Optimisation services please contact us.