Team Coaching & Facilitation
In sport, team coaches are seen as an essential part of the process for that team to be able to perform at its best. Today, more and more businesses are adopting the same approach to their own teams to develop trust, improve communication and increase overall performance.
Effective team coaching gives due attention to 4 key areas:
- The organisational context.
- Team purpose and identity.
- Individual roles and needs.
- Ways of working.
We work with teams ranging from middle managers to senior leaders and executive boards and team coaching often follows on from a programme of one to one coaching.
How we can help
Specifically we can help a team to rise above the daily grind and gain clarity on:
- What’s working well and what isn’t.
- How they interact individually and what impact that has.
- Their strengths and vulnerabilities.
- How to make quicker better decisions.
- Develop clearer communication.
- Create trust and empowering relationships.
In addition we can work with a team on a chosen specific priority (e.g. an executive team to develop or review the strategy) to identify, where they are now, what the priorities are, what hurdles they need to overcome and to create an action plan to make the changes required.
How we do this
If you want to find out more about our expert team coaching and facilitation services contact us now!