Executive & Corporate Coaching
Whether you are a new recruit, recently promoted or an experienced manager or leader facing upheaval and challenges you will benefit from coaching. It is a proven form of support to improve performance, increase confidence, overcome barriers and learn how to motivate your staff to achieve their goals. Coaching is also highly cost effective, can be more flexible than training and can generate change and cascade desired behaviours throughout the organisation for long term benefit.
What is coaching
Coaching is a results orientated approach to personal and professional development. It provides a guided and structured opportunity for an individual or team offering a powerful mix of support and challenge and enabling clients to move forward with greater confidence and clarity. Coaching raises awareness of limiting beliefs and behaviours and encourages individuals to take responsibility for their learning and development, to develop their skills, improve their performance and achieve important organisation and personal goals.
The coach also encourages the client to explore how others (colleagues, clients and friends) perceive their actions and behaviours and supports them to identify options and take actions that move them towards clearly defined outcomes.
A coach will help you to
- Clearly define where you are now and where you want to be.
- Identify and break down the barriers that are preventing you from making that change happen.
- Develop the confidence and ability to take positive action and move forwards.
People who commit to coaching, achieve their goals, are happier, healthier and more successful in their work and their lives. How would your personal and professional life be different IF you had a qualified, confidential partner at your side, totally focused on you? If you would like to experience the positive benefits of coaching TAKE ACTION and contact us NOW!
What coaching can do for you
In our experience, coaching has a multitude of benefits. Coaching benefits individuals by:
- Encouraging them to take responsibility for their¬†learning and development for the long term, to develop their skills, improve performance and achieve important organisation and personal goals.
- Challenge and encourage them to think differently and motivate them to become solution orientated.
- Developing greater self-awareness, improving confidence and self-esteem.
- Identifying limiting beliefs and behaviours that may be preventing growth and development.
- Providing the opportunity and space to reflect, to clarify and prioritise the important things and to maximise performance and success.
- Bringing understanding to complex situations, helping them to think things through and keep on track.
- Encouraging self- generation of solutions which are owned by the individual and as a result are more likely to result in related actions.
- Supporting behavioural change that is sustained well beyond the end of the coaching contract.
- Improved working relationships with direct reports, boss and team and reducing stress.
- Enhanced career progression.
What coaching can do for the organisation
Coaching benefits the organisation by:
- Being action orientated and performance focused, coaching provides immediate potential for input back into the organisation, increasing productivity and profit and a positive return on investment.
- Focusing on the specific individual‚Äôs and organisation‚Äôs needs.
- Reducing time away from the job compared with other forms of development.
- Providing flexibility in terms of when and where it is delivered.
- Increasing an individual‚Äôs sense of worth, enhancing commitment to the organisation, reducing absenteeism and staff turnover.
- Supporting the organisation to build on its current skill base making better use of its people, skills and resources and reducing recruitment costs.
- Producing sustained behavioural change resulting in a highly cost effective investment compared to a more traditional training approach.
Types of coaching
Our coaches are highly experienced and here is a list of areas that we typically provide coaching support for:
One to one:
- Board Level Coaching
- Leadership Coaching
- Senior Women Coaching
- Management Coaching
- Newly Promoted / Recruited ‚Äì The First 100 Days
- Rising Stars Coaching
- Coaching for Specific Skills Development
- Confidence Coaching
- Time Management Coaching
- Communication Coaching including speaking in public
- Career Coaching
- Coaching for Business Owners
- Team Coaching and Facilitation
- Senior Leadership Team / Board Facilitation
How we work
We offer Executive and Personal Coaching both face-to-face or by telephone and we offer Team coaching on a face to face basis. The contract is established on the basis of a number of sessions. A typical session would be scheduled for between 1.5 and 3 hours.
How we do this
We take a highly results focused approach, taking time to understand and establish needs, desired outcomes and success measures from the outset. We achieve this through our thorough contracting process which works with sponsors and coachees to establish a clearly defined approach. For more information on this and the benefits of coaching please¬†contact us.