Challenging and results focused sessions in a supportive and confidential setting
What you can expect
As a member of a Compass group you will be challenged, supported and encouraged to explore professional and business issues, ideas and plans in a safe environment where the sole focus is on helping members to grow and achieve personal and professional success.
- Monthly focused 3 hour problem solving session with expert facilitation and group of 8-12 non-competing executives.
- Sharing of practical tools and strategies to support professional development and organisational growth.
- Expert speakers on a range of relevant topics.
- Categories of groups for small business owners and senior executives.
- Executive and team coaching – as an optional extra to maintain momentum (discounted rates for members).
What’s in it for you?
- Focused time ON you and your business every month.
- Opportunity to explore, evaluate and solve key issues and challenges in a supportive and confidential environment.
- Access to gain insights and fresh perspectives from non-competing peers – the board you can’t afford.
- Receive honest constructive feedback from experienced professionals.
- Develop the leadership skills, knowledge and confidence to tackle obstacles, and implement strategies to actively move you, your career and your businesses forward.
- Improving Performance, Productivity and Profit!
“The most progressive meeting in my 13 years with business!”
Leighton Morgans, MD Waterstone Homes.
“The session provided a valuable opportunity for me to step back from the day to day and reflect on future plans. The pace of the session was ideal, nothing was too rushed or elongated. Annie helped to bring together common strands amongst the group members. I was very satisfied with the session and am looking forward to the next one! Chris Thomas, Director, SME Finance Partners Ltd
I liked the interaction and working on an issue common to three of us but with different angles. I liked the soft touch approach, holding to account, prompting. I really valued the sharing and learning.”
Nick Tagg, Finance Director. (16th June 2016 Event)
“The exercises were great and made me look at things with a fresh set of eyes. Annie explained things simply and really well. A fantastic morning!” Tim English, Tim English Accountants
“The facilitation was very good – as with previous work with Compass. Taking time to think about how your business functions is always positive. This has the added benefit of being able to us other people’s experience and knowledge” Martin Holmes, Operations Director, Celtic enGlobe
“It was all excellent. A great structure and nurturing environment! Great to have the time to think! Annie is a wonderful facilitator, thought provoking, engaging, challenging and encouraging. It’s great to get feedback from others with different experiences. It was interesting how the structures and model work in lots of different environments.” Kathryn Cook, Director, National Parks, UK
“A good introduction and good structure / content / examples. Annie’s explanations were concise and simple to understand and the pace was good. Annie is a highly credible facilitator and the session was very useful.”
Simon Drinkwater, Group Leadership and Development Manager, Axa UK. (26th April 2016 Event)